Due to a large number of late notice timetable changes, we’re still experiencing some delays in updating our Journey Planner and Timetables.
Please check our Covid page for the latest timetable updates and ring our Freephone number on 0800 464 00 00 for any help with planning your journey from 7am to 8pm daily.
In accordance with latest Welsh Government guidelines, there are no restrictions in place for travel into or out of Wales as long as you are travelling to or from a country within the UK or wider Common Travel Area.
With the virus still in circulation, it’s important you continue to act responsibly when using public transport. This involves:
- Wearing a face covering, unless exempt.
- Adhering to all social distancing guidelines.
- Where possible, planning your journeys to avoid busy periods.
- Washing or sanitising hands at the start and end of each trip.
- Being respectful to fellow passengers and transport staff.