The Vale of Glamorgan Agricultural Show – 10th August 2022
The annual Vale of Glamorgan Agricultural Show is returning to Penllyn for an exciting day of livestock competitions, attractions and displays on Wednesday 10th August.
Whether you want to try some locally distilled gin, local Welsh cheeses, homemade baked goods, or some carefully crafted sweet treats the Food Hall is a must-visit attraction of the show!
For more information and to purchase your tickets, head to the Vale Show website.
This page is dedicated to providing travel information for this year’s Vale of Glamorgan Agricultural Show:
- If you wish to find the most convenient route options to the venues by bus or train, use our Journey Planner.
- Use our Walking Planner or Cycle Planner to discover how to make your journey to the festival by foot or bike.
- Give our contact centre team a ring for free on 0800 464 00 00(from 7am to 8pm daily) and one of our friendly advisors will be on help to assist with your journey planning enquiry.
- Don’t forget to sign up for mytravelpass and save approx. 1/3 off your bus journey fare if you are aged 16-21 and living in Wales.
- If you live in Wales and you’re either aged 60 and over or meet the Government’s disability eligibility criteria, you are entitled to free bus travel across Wales with your Concessionary Travel Card.
There are several public transport options to be considered when traveling to the venue:
The Vale of Glamorgan Agricultural Show and Watts Coaches are running temporary designated bus services to and from the venue.
Bus service C1 operates between Cowbridge and the Vale of Glamorgan Showground.
Timetable information for the C1 service can be found here.
Bus service C2 operates between Llantwit Major and the Showground.
Timetable information for the C2 service can be found here.
Temporary services C3 & C4 to and from the venue have been cancelled.
Additionally, First Cymru X2 services operating between Porthcawl and Cardiff provide direct link to Cowbridge while Adventure Travel 321 services provide a link between Llantwit Major and Talbot Green via Cowbridge.
Timetable information for these services can be found on our Timetable page.
Llantwit Major is the closest train link to the Showground with direct services to/from Cardiff and Bridgend.
Rail fare prices from across Wales to Llantwit Major can be found here.