First Cymru, Traws Cymru and National Express
Bays 1, 2 and 3 at Carmarthen Bus Station will be closed for construction works from Monday 6th June 2022 until further notice. These are the 3 stops along Blue Street. Buses using bays 4 to 10 within the bus station will not be affected by this closure and will continue to operate as normal.
During this period, local bus services and National Express coaches which usually use bays 1, 2 and 3 will instead pick up and set down passengers at the bus stop on Lammas Street, outside the Boar’s Head and YMCA shop.
This will affect the following bus services:
- 195 to Llanelli (but not the 0814 schooldays journey to QE High School which will continue to use bay 8 at the Bus Station)
- 197 to Llanelli
- 221 to Login & Efailwen
- 223 to Efailwen & Glandy Cross
- 281 to Llandovery (0605 departure only, other journeys will continue to use bay 8 at the Bus Station)
- T1 to Lampeter & Aberystwyth
- T1C to Cardiff and to Aberystwyth
- X11 to Llanelli & Swansea
- X29 to Tycroes