Transport for Wales
- The National Union of Rail, Maritime, and Transport Workers (RMT) have announced strike action at 14 Train Operating Companies has been suspended.
Some services may be affected by train shortages, find out more.
- Visit the Transport for Wales website for further information here.
- To check the situation on the roads, please visit Traffic Wales.
- For information about the situation on the Severn Bridge, visit the Severn Bridge website.
- Follow us on Twitter @TravelineCymru as we tweet and retweet Industrial Action updates.
- If in doubt, please contact your operator directly, contact details here.