Castle Street will operate in a one-way eastbound direction (from Westgate Street/Cardiff Bridge to Kingsway) from Sunday 12 September to Wednesday 3 November from 20:00 to last bus every Sunday through to Wednesday evening (not Thursday to Saturday evenings).
Inbound buses on services 11, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28B, 35, 44/45, 49/50, 52 & 57/58 that would normally run along Castle Street will divert , resulting in the following inbound bus stops not being served: Kingsway GR, Castle Street, Quay Street & Royal Hotel.
Buses will call at the following stops:
- Services 11 & 28B inbound: Queen Street Station & Hayes Bridge Road (outbound stops from Hayes Bridge Road as normal)
- Services 21, 23, 25 & 27 inbound: Law Courts (North Road), Queen Street Station, Park Street (outbound stops as normal)
- Services 35, 44/45 & 49/50 inbound: Queen Street Station, Wyndham Arcade then outbound stops from Bute Terrace as normal
- Services 52 & 57/58 inbound: Queen Street Station, Wyndham Arcade, Customhouse Street JG, then outbound stops from Customhouse Street JG as normal
Stagecoach South Wales
Buses from Cardiff after 20:00 will leave from Greyfriars Road instead of Lower St Mary St JP from Tuesday 7th Sept on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights until end of October.
The services affected are:
- Service 26 at 20:00 and 21:00
- Service 132 at 20:
Services 132, 26, X3, X4C, 122, 124 and T4C will be rerouted to reflect roadworks in the area.