Stagecoach South Wales
Rhondda Cynon Taf council have advised that Glamorgan Street, Perthcelyn will be closed for essential works from Tuesday 5th January 2021. The closure is expected to last for 2 weeks
Service 95A will not be able to operate via Darrenlas or Perthcelyn and there will be replacement shuttle buses operated by Davies Coaches. This is a free shuttle service, there will be no charge
- Shuttle buses will operate from Mountain Ash Railway Station, Oxford Street, High Street, Llanwonno Road and The Willows Perthcelyn and return via same route.
- Shuttle buses will depart on Mondays to Saturdays from Mountain Ash Railway Station at 47 minutes past the hour. The first journey is 07.47am.
- Shuttle buses will wait at the Railway Station to connect with Service 95A for any customers wishing to travel to Darrenlas and Perthcelyn
- Shuttle buses will return from the Willows Bus stop in Perthcelyn on the hour. The first journey starting at 08.00am to Mountain Ash Railway Station
- The last shuttle service is at 17.47pm to Perthcelyn and at 18.00pm to Mountain Ash Railway Station.