Stay safe, plan ahead and be a responsible traveller
The safety and well-being of customers and staff continues to be top priority.
Please follow our Travel Safer guidance when using public transport.
Stay safe - be a responsible traveller, plan ahead if you need to travel and don’t travel if you’re feeling unwell.
Consider others - think about wearing a face covering.
Exercise while you travel - walk or cycle for short journeys if you can.
Respect public transport staff and other passengers while you’re travelling.
During your journey
- Think about wearing a face covering on buses and trains and in station buildings.
- Walk or cycle on shorter journeys if you can.
- Keep any windows open to help ventilation.
- Be respectful – anti-social behaviour isn’t acceptable anywhere on our network.
- Keep your distance – Coronavirus is still in our communities, help us continue to Keep Wales Safe by keeping a respectful distance from others if you can.
Travelling in Wales
You can view the Welsh Government's latest travel guidance here.
Travelling outside Wales
You’ll need to follow the guidance for England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.