Stay safe, plan ahead and be a responsible traveller
The safety and well-being of customers and staff continues to be top priority.
Please follow our Travel Safer guidance when using public transport.
Stay safe - be a responsible traveller, plan ahead if you need to travel and don’t travel if you’re feeling unwell.
Consider others - think about wearing a face covering.
Exercise while you travel - walk or cycle for short journeys if you can.
Respect public transport staff and other passengers while you’re travelling.
During your journey
- Think about wearing a face covering on buses and trains and in station buildings.
- Walk or cycle on shorter journeys if you can.
- Keep any windows open to help ventilation.
- Be respectful – anti-social behaviour isn’t acceptable anywhere on our network.
- Keep your distance – Coronavirus is still in our communities, help us continue to Keep Wales Safe by keeping a respectful distance from others if you can.
Travelling in Wales
You can view the Welsh Government's latest travel guidance here.
Travelling outside Wales