We’re hiring! Job opportunity for Quality Manager at PTI Cymru (Traveline Cymru)21 May 2021
Are you passionate about facilitating and overseeing a high quality of service for customers across a wide range of channels?
We’re looking for a Quality Manager to join the PTI Cymru team (umbrella organisation of Traveline Cymru) to facilitate and oversee the quality of service we deliver. We are looking for someone who can drive a culture of continuous improvement to ensure every contact made, regardless of channel, is a great experience for each customer. You will also need to ensure all staff are well trained and have a great support structure for their teams.
Does this sound like the right role for you? If so, you can see an overview of the job requirements and description below and more information about who PTI Cymru are here.
You can apply for the role here.
- Contract length: 12 months.
- Job type: Full time, temporary.
- Salary: £30,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Language: English and Welsh (required)
- Location: The role will be ‘Work from Home’, so you can be located anywhere in Wales.
- Willingness to travel: 50% (required)
- Facilitate and oversee the quality of service the company delivers. Drive a culture of continuous improvement to ensure every contact made, regardless of channel, is a great experience for each customer, by ensuring all staff are well trained and have a great support structure for their teams:
- Work with the Head of Operations, and senior managers across the business to develop and maintain a quality assurance framework.
- Delivery of an efficient and professional service, at all times meeting performance objectives as agreed with contract holders and the Managing Director.
- Continuous development of staff, service standards and internal processes
- Monitoring and analysing customer and stakeholder satisfaction and feedback across all departments.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain the contact centre new starter induction program with a meaningful competency sign off and handover process.
- Develop a varied coaching strategy for the contact centre assisting Managers and Supervisors with delivery and focus through the regular presentation of call quality feedback and management of workshops.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Service Delivery Team Leader to look at quality across the departments and where improvements and customer stakeholder engagement is needed.
- Understand customer needs internally and externally and understand the requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Provide feedback to contracts on a regular basis via account reviews and mystery customer programmes and support the business in exploring opportunities for additional customers or revenue streams.
- Identification of skill gaps across the contact centre.
- Utilise key data and MI to provide recommendations to senior management team.
- Look at quality across multiple channels and departments including voice, live chat and e-mail, social media.
- Monitoring and assessing Agent performance against a set of criteria.
- Giving feedback alongside the Contact Centre Manager to Agents on how they can improve.
- Developing a metric for Quality Scores to track individual and team performance.
- Preparing reports for management on where the contact centre has improved and where it could improve further.
- Take responsibility for the ongoing training and development of all staff across the contact centre.
- Providing customer feedback and internal compliance feedback to management.
- Attend company management / board meetings as required.
- Undertake from time to time such other tasks as may be required
- Support the effective delivery of the PTI Cymru values across the business.
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to speak Welsh is essential.