Stagecoach in South Wales Employees to Mark National Customer Service Week12 October 2016
- Series of activities planned across South Wales
- Managers and Directors to carry out frontline duties
- Giveaways and events planned for passengers
Stagecoach in South Wales employees are gearing up to take part in this year’s National Customer Service Week.
The company will celebrate the national campaign with a range of local activities throughout the week from 3-9 October.
National Customer Service Week is run by the Institute of Customer Service and aims to raise awareness of customer service and the vital role it plays in successful business practice and the growth of the UK economy.
During National Customer Service Week, Stagecoach in South Wales’ employees will take part in a series of local activities aimed at highlighting the importance of continuing to deliver good customer service day in, day out for passengers.
- Managers will be handing out breakfast giveaways in Cwmbran and Porth
- The Managing Director will hold a ‘tweet the MD’ session
- A give away and passenger survey event will take place in Blackwood
- Managers will hold tweet the Manager sessions
- Managers and Directors will be getting behind the wheel on local services in the Rhondda Cynon Taff, Aberdare, Cwmbran and Merthyr areas throughout the week
Stagecoach in South Wales Managing Director Nigel Winter said: "24 million customers a year choose to travel on our buses. That's a big responsibility.
We know that there can be issues which affect our customers' journeys. It can be things we control ourselves or issues like congestion where we need the support of other partners.
That's why we are always looking at how we can deliver even better services for people who travel with us, whether that’s before, during or after the journey, We've got a great team of frontline staff at South Wales. I'm very proud of the focus they give on providing customers with a good travel experience and getting them to their destination safely.
National Customer Service Week is a great opportunity to showcase the commitment we have to customer service all year around. It also gives customers the chance to speak directly to us and share their thoughts about what we’re doing well and how we can do even better.”