A new T6 service will launch on Monday 12th September.
Please click here to see the PDF timetable.
The service operates 6 days per week and features:-
- An hourly service on weekdays and Saturdays;
- Five journeys in each direction on Sundays;
- Comfortable low floor buses with coach style interiors (from February 2017);
- Complementary free WiFi for passengers;
- Serves the new Bay Campus in Swansea;
- Operates to the picturesque Aberdulais Falls and the Cefn Coed Colliery Museum
- Attractive low priced fares.
The TrawsCymru T6 Service is an hourly service linking Swansea – Neath – Ystradgynlais – Brecon (weekdays and Saturday daytimes).