Please be aware that there will be alterations to a number of bus services commencing 31/3/2019 and 1/4/2019.
Most of these changes are available to view on our timetables page when you search your route number, so please check carefully before you travel.
You can click the links below to see an overview of these service changes from different operators.
Service changes in Wrexham (from 31/3/2019)
- Service 4- Off peak journeys to be renumbered service 4B, timetable changes, will no longer serve Penycae.
- Service 4A- Changes to timetable, no longer serving Moreton Estate.
- Service 12- Timetable changes to early morning journeys.
- Service 21- Changes to timetable.
- Service 26- Will be renumbered service 27, changes to timetable. No longer serving Pendine Way Estate.
- Service 33- First and late journeys to be renumbered service X33.
- Service 42, 44- These services will be withdrawn.
Changes to service 11A between Chester and Mold (from 1/4/2019)
Withdrawal of Gwynedd tendered services (from 31/3/2019)
Alterations to various services (from 31/3/2019)*
- There are timetable changes on services 1, 4, 9, 13, 17/18, 21/23, 24, 25, 27, 30, 35, 49/50, 7/8, 63/63A, 95, 100 and X45.
- Baycar (service 6) will run between Cathays Park, the city centre and Wales Millennium Centre and will no longer serve Porth Teigr.
- Service 9C is a new route between Channel View and the city centre, to replace service 54 which is withdrawn.
- Service 11 is going to be re-introduced, to replace service 61 which is being split into two at the city centre. The 11 will run between Hayes Bridge Road and Pengam Green Tesco via Splott and Tremorfa.
- Services 28, 28A & 28B will now run from Richmond Road to Cardiff High School along Albany Road, Wellfield Road, Ninian Road, Lake Road East, Lakeside Drive and Celyn Avenue. Mackintosh Place, Shirley Road, Lake Road West will not be served.
- Service 52 will be extended (2 per hour) to Cyncoed, Hampton Crescent East and Black Oak Road to replace service 54 which is withdrawn.
- Service 61 will split in the city centre and no longer run through to Pengam Green. The 61 will run from Westgate Street to Pentrebane.
- Services 64 & 65 will be split into two separate services. The 64 will run from Westgate Street to Heath Hospital via Canton, Fairwater, Danescourt, Llandaff North, Whitchurch and Birchgrove. Services 65 & 65A will run from the Heath Hospital to Llanrumney and St. Mellons via Roath, Colchester Avenue and Newport Road.
- Service 95A will run from Wood Street (stop JR) to Penarth via Leckwith Park & Ride, Llandough Hospital, Redlands Road and Stanwell Road (not serving Cowslip estate).
- Service 95B will run from Wood Street (stop JR) to Leckwith Park & Ride only (service 95C is renumbered 95B).
- Unfortunately due to low patronage, services 9A, 54 & X91 will be withdrawn.
* we hope to have the following alterations on our timetables as soon as possible:
Stagecoach South Wales will be taking over the 12 and 86 Cardiff services from 31/3/2019
Services 15, 51, 53 and 66 will not be withdrawn and will continue to operate their existing routes and timetables.
A new service 9C will be introduced to replace buses 54 & 9A to Channel View. Service 9C will run from the city centre to Channel View only, Mondays to Saturdays (no Sunday service).
Extension of service X6 to Alltwen (from 31/3/2019)
Stagecoach South Wales
Takeover of operating Cardiff 12 and 86 routes (from 1/4/2019)