From Sunday 31st March 2019, Arriva will no longer operate tendered services 1E, 1NS, 67C, 67L 82, 83, 85, X85, 86, 88, 91 in Gwynedd.
Service affected are:
- Service 1E, Caernarfon to Porthmadog (Monday to Saturday)
- Service 1NS, Caernarfon to Nantlle (Sundays)
- Services 67C and 67L, Bangor to Bethesda/Gerlan (Sunday only - Monday to Saturday unchanged)
- Service 82, Caernarfon to Bethel (Monday to Saturday)
- Service 83, Caernarfon to Dinorwig (Monday to Sunday)
- Services 85, X85 and 86, Bangor to Llanberis (Monday to Sunday)
- Service 88, Caernarfon to Llanberis (Sundays)
- Service 91, Caernarfon to Dinas Dinlle (Monday to Saturday)
We are awaiting further information from Gwynedd Council as to what will happen to these services after 31st March.